CLM Gino’s solution has been selected by France’s leading publishing group to automate and manage the lifecycle of its contracts.
Gino LegalTech announces the signing of a major partnership with the Hachette Livre Group following an international tender.
Gino’s CLM Contract Lifecycle Management solution will be deployed in the Group’s French publishing houses starting in 2021.
This user-oriented solution has met the expectations of the Hachette Livre Group thanks to its intuitiveness, its functional adaptability and its technological agility to support and facilitate digital transformation.
Integrating more and more Artificial Intelligence, Gino Legaltech allows lawyers and operational staff to automate the generation of contracts – and in doing so to share contractual expertise – and then to manage the entire life cycle of the company’s contracts:
• Automate contract templates
• Contract generation, by simply answering a questionnaire
• Negotiation assistance, comment historization, versioning and comparison
• Automatic analysis of relevant data from imported contracts
• Validation workflows
• Operational monitoring of contracts, including key events
• Contract dashboards and reporting on contractual and operational data
Gino interfaces with any information system, organizes the capitalization of companies’ contractual expertise, reinforces legal security, reduces the time to closing and, more generally, facilitates the management of all aspects of the life of contracts. Finally, it is natively usable in all languages and legal systems.