robot and contract management
access to content, robots and contracts, automatic classification + personalized classification, management of contract life and import of documents
In Word, build your contract-writing robot by adding automated instructions; it’s as easy as creating a Word document.
As you answer questions, the contract appears on the screen this module is simplicity itself, as much a tool for lawyers as it is for operational staff
(*) the term ‘LQA’ means List of Questions and Answers : i.e., it is a document generated automatically together with the contract draft, and which contains its contractual data in a “term sheet” format
leverage the power of the AI and upload third-party contract data into Gino
- data and clause extraction automatic data extraction from third-party or legacy contracts and clause recognition
- integration within Gino CLM uploaded third-party contracts are analyzed as LQAs (*) and benefit from all the functionalities of Gino’s CLM
- multilingual and multi-format Impact works for contracts drafted in any language, in Word or PDF formats.
during contract negotiation, there is direct communication with a counterparty, contract changes need to be made with precision and the process documented and monitored.
The Question/Answer list is usually the most convenient document for validation control
The alert system ensures the efficiency of the process
Electronic signature is becoming mainstream
It is efficient, fast, easily managed
It has full legal value
manage and track the execution of any contract thanks to a set of specific functionalities
- management of execution data input and record execution data from your contract in structured and exportable databases
- automatic triggering of clauses depending on the execution data, certain contractual clauses can be automatically triggered (late fees, etc.)
- alerts and reminders automation of alerts and reminders (key milestones, compliance, payment, obligation delivery, etc.)